Three bedroom home with an open plan lounge/dining and kitchen, plus original polished timber flooring throughout. The kitchen is complete with fridge, microwave and free standing electric stove. All three bedrooms are a good size and freshly painted.
Under the house you will find the laundry area and double bay parking, with still plenty of room for storage or recreation room.
- Open plan living upstairs
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Kitchen is complete with fridge and microwave
- Lounge area features split system air-conditioning and NBN is installed
- Outdoor gazebo/fern house if preferred
- Good sized garden/storage shed
- Secure double parking under the house
- Washing machine, fridge and wardrobes
- Fully fenced 597m2 allotment.
The home does require a little TLC especially in the kitchen as the cupboards look original. Here is your chance as a homebuyer or astute investor to purchase a great family home offering you the perfect location in Aitkenvale. With parklands, schools and local amenities within close proximity.
Plus you are perfectly located only minutes of Stockland shopping centre, Townsville Hospital, James Cook University, or if a relaxing stroll is more to your liking then enjoy the views along Ross River.
To arrange a viewing call Christian Agapiou direct on 0447 490 998.